Visual examples of anticipated modernized system features are compared with existing system images below. Designs will continue to be added or updated as development progresses.
- The content included may not be real life examples; they were created to represent the display options for modernized agreements and website navigation.
- The finalized articulation system and agreements may look slightly different than the designs included here as further user experience feedback is incorporated and development continues.
1. Updated agreement colors and styling to align with assist.org.
2. Conjunction (AND/OR) display enhancements.
Current articulation with "and" conjunctions:
Modernized articulation with "and" conjunctions:
Current articulation with "or" conjunctions:
Modernized articulation with "or" conjunctions:
3. Additional major agreement organization tools (alphanumeric sections, instructions, course grouping, and differentiating options).
Current major agreement section display:
Modernized major agreement section option display:
4. Improved user experience searching agreements on assist.org.
Current agreements offered in PDF format:
Modernized agreements to immediately appear with a dynamic HTML display:
Page updates for searching agreements by either sending or receiving institution department:
The content of the sample agreements may not be real life examples; they were created to represent the display options for modernized agreements.
- View a Biology department agreement and a Psychology B.A. major agreement that showcases how different features of the modernized articulation system may be used to display agreement information: Sample Agreements.
Page updated: 10-11-2022